Saturday, 22 Aug 2026
  • My Feed
  • My Interests
  • My Saves
  • My Profile
  • Read History
Subscribe
Seantobyent
  • Home
  • Entertainment

    Court adjourns Arise TV anchor’s murder trial as prison officers fail to present suspects

    By The Clansman

    The Federal Government has launched an initiative to construct 10,000 housing units exclusively for healthcare workers

    By The Clansman

    Turkish Government Warns of Presence of FETO Terrorist Group Members in Nigeria and Other Countries

    By The Clansman

    ADC Uploads Atiku, Amaechi’s Details to INEC Nomination Portal

    By The Clansman

    P-Square: Soso offers Peter N500 million to challenge Paul in a boxing fight

    By The Clansman

    John Obi Mikel urges Nigeria Football Federation officials to resign after Nigeria misses back-to-back FIFA World Cup qualification

    By The Clansman
  • Politics

    Customs CG Says Technology Is Being Deployed to Combat Smuggling

    By The Clansman

    Even The Lowest Man Can Rise Above The Heavens If Tempted With The Proper Reward – Africa’s First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

    By VirtuousPoko

    King Charles Reveals Surprising Musical Taste: Davido’s “Kante” is a Royal Favorite, Expresses Desire to Speak Pidgin English on Upcoming Nigeria Visit

    By The Clansman

    Police Launch Manhunt After Students Abducted from Enugu College

    By awesomeGod

    Larry Ellison surpasses Elon Musk as world’s richest man after \$70 billion surge in net worth

    By The Clansman

    Minister of Foreign Affairs Warns Against Sub-National Entities Engaging in Foreign Negotiations

    By awesomeGod
  • Health

    Federal Government Begins Construction of ₦10 Billion Solar Mini-Grid Project for Aso Rock Presidential Villa

    By The Clansman

    Federal High Court set to hear Akpabio’s contempt case against Natasha on May 13, 2025

    By The Clansman

    Keir Starmer Resigns as Labour Leader, Sets Stage for UK Leadership Contest

    By The Clansman

    Kaduna SDP Denies El-Rufai’s Membership, Says He’s Not Recognized

    By The Clansman

    House of Reps Grants 10-Year Security Protection to Journalist Umar Audu for Exposing Certificate Fraud

    By The Clansman

    Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Expels Student Involved in Lecturer Assault

    By The Clansman
  • Opinion

    RHOA star Kelli Ferrell’s ex-husband files a $200 million defamation lawsuit against Bravo

    By The Clansman

    NYSC member dies as soldiers engage robbers in shootout in Abuja

    By The Clansman

    Asagba of Asaba Demands Formal Presidential Apology for 58-Year-Old Asaba Massacre

    By The Clansman

    Popular Nigerian Actor Alex Ekubo dies at 40

    By The Clansman

    Deji Adeleke’s 1250MW Power Plant Set for Commissioning as One of Nigeria’s Largest Energy Projects

    By The Clansman

    30 States and FCT Identified as High Flood Risk Zones

    By The Clansman
  • More
    • Travel
    • Technology
    • World
  • 🔥
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • World
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Local
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Business
Font ResizerAa
SeantobyentSeantobyent
0
  • My Saves
  • My Interests
  • My Feed
  • History
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Health
  • Technology
  • World
Search
  • Pages
    • Home
    • Contact Us
  • Personalized
    • My Feed
    • My Saves
    • My Interests
    • My Profile
    • Read History
  • Categories
    • Opinion
    • Politics
    • Technology
    • Travel
    • Health
    • World
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© Seantoby Entertainment Network. Designed By Webrun. All Rights Reserved.
Seantobyent > Blog > Local > Alleged rape victim Mirabel denies being assaulted, speaks out on personal struggles
Local

Alleged rape victim Mirabel denies being assaulted, speaks out on personal struggles

The Clansman
Last updated: February 20, 2026 10:32 am
The Clansman
Share
SHARE

A woman identified as Mirabel, who had previously alleged that she was raped, has now stated that the incident did not occur. In a recent update circulating online, Mirabel admitted that her earlier claim was false. She made the disclosure during a conversation with social critic Very Dark Man. According to her, the allegation was made during a period when she was struggling with serious personal issues and mental health challenges.

Here’s the video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU84BCDjFaP/?igsh=b250dHIyejh4Y211

Video of her allegation

- Advertisement -

Nigerians call for Justice as Lady tearfully narrates how she was r+ped in her apartment on Sunday, shares messages she received from suspect pic.twitter.com/GLlWeu36jy

— Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) February 17, 2026

Source: https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/

Share This Article
Twitter Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Email Copy Link Print
What do you think?
Happy0
Love0
Sad0
Angry0
Previous Article Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria partners with MTN Nigeria to launch free high-speed Wi-Fi at major international airports across Nigeria
Next Article Prince Andrew pictured leaving police station after arrest over alleged misconduct
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Are you human? Please solve:Captcha


Your Trusted Source for Accurate and Timely Updates!

Our commitment to accuracy, impartiality, and delivering breaking news as it happens has earned us the trust of a vast audience. Stay ahead with real-time updates on the latest events, trends.
FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
InstagramFollow
LinkedInFollow
MediumFollow
QuoraFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad image

Popular Posts

Federal government commissions ₦40bn CCTV control centre for Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos

The Federal Government has commissioned a ₦40 billion closed-circuit television (CCTV) control centre for the…

By The Clansman

UK fighter jets intercept Russian aircraft near NATO carrier group

UK fighter jets intercepted a Russian maritime patrol aircraft after it repeatedly approached a NATO…

By The Clansman

Nigeria Bids to Host 2030 Commonwealth Games

The Nigerian Olympic Committee (NOC) has confirmed that it submitted its expression of interest to…

By The Clansman

You Might Also Like

Local

EFCC suspends officers accused of extorting ₦10 million from rapper Oladips

By The Clansman
Local

Boko Haram explosives kill nine soldiers, injure several others in Borno State

By The Clansman
Local

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency intercepts UK-bound cocaine, nabs suspects in multi-state drug operations

By The Clansman
Local

All military personnel attached to Government Girls’ Comprehensive Senior Secondary School, Maga, in Kebbi State—where 26 schoolgirls were abducted—are being interrogated at the Defence Headquarters in Abuja

By The Clansman
Seantobyent
Facebook Twitter Youtube Rss Medium

About US


Seantoby Entertainment: Your instant connection to breaking stories and live updates. Stay informed with our real-time coverage across politics, tech, entertainment, and more. Your reliable source for 24/7 news.

Top Categories
  • World
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Health
  • Travel
Usefull Links
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise with US
  • Complaint
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Submit a Tip

© Seantoby Entertainment Network. Designed By Webrun. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Are you human? Please solve:Captcha